THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    interarms mark x mz 223 rifle

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

interarms mark x mz 223 rifle
 Login/Join

Picture of missouriman
posted
doese anyone know the twist rate the interarms mark x mz 223 rifle has ,and any info one the gun would really help thanks

Posts: 16 | Location: marshfield Missouri | Registered: 16 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Is that the mini MK X your talking about?
If so, my very early one was about 1-11 twist, I'm sure some metric number, but thats about what it came out to. It shoots 60-64 grn bullets like a target gun!

Posts: 941 | Location: VT | Registered: 17 May 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of missouriman
posted Hide Post
Hello on the barrel it says mark X MZ I cant find anything on line about the twist

Posts: 16 | Location: marshfield Missouri | Registered: 16 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
It would have taken less time to find out for yourself than to type this..
Run the cleaning rod down the tube with a tight patch and measure it.

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote