Find
Notify
Tools

How about this new toy
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted
New nail gun made by Dewalt. It can drive a 16D nail through a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a breeze.

You can sit your lawn chair and rebuild fences damaged by Hurricane Ike. Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back and relax with a cold beer. When they have the board in the right place, just fire away. With the hundred round magazine, you can rebuild the fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid Fire Nail Gun, the wife will not ask you fix or build anything else.
dancing

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
That's good. Not as nice as the "Hello Kitty AR but good.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12705 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
what about a lazer level for us old guys who cant hold "plumb" with open sights at two hundred yds. anymore.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geedubya:
what about a lazer level for us old guys who cant hold "plumb" with open sights at two hundred yds. anymore.
GWB

rotflmo

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote