New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: CZ 204 Varmint update
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey trshep. I just got to look at one of the CZ Varmints at the local gun shop, nifty rifle. Have you had an opportunity to reload for yours yet or run it over the chrono? The one I looked at has an above average piece of wood and even though I've wanted to hold out for the Varmint Laminate it sure gets a guy to thinkin!
I'm still real curious as to wether a guy can reach the lands with a 40 V-Max even if he has to shoot single?

Also, there is a guy who posts on another site that modifies those mags so they sit about flush with the bottom of the rifle. You loose one round capacity but it gives it a sleeker apearance. I probably screwed this all up but I tried to post a picture. If you can see it the finished work cost $65.00, all you send in is your trigger guard and mag.

http://outcast.homeunix.org/uploads/Cz mag surgery.jpg [image]http://outcast.homeunix.org/uploads/Cz mag surgery.jpg [/image]

Posts: 1181 | Location: Bozeman Montana | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wonder if any of those good machine operators could come up with a single shot magazine? like the single shot adapters but in a magazine form. I'd be in line for one.

Kirk

Posts: 166 | Location: Right in the middle of Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 04 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wish CZ would start making some of these rifles as single shots. Many shooters who shoot mainly woodchuck and at the rifle range load one at a time anyway. We would be better off without the magazine. The cut for it only weakens the action anyway. Just one mans opinion. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote