New
Find
Notify
Tools

Single stack mag for 223?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Does anybody know of any firearm that uses a detachable single stack magazine for a 223? I have a project in mind that would require such a magazine and would rather buy one than make one.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Marc: I think you meant "firearm" rather than "forearm" but regardless, the CZ 527 utilizes a single stack magazine. If you want to see one, go to the CZ=USA web site, then to small caliber rifles, which is the CZ 527. Some people object to the single stack magazine, but I do not. Anyhow, you can contact CZ-USA through its 1-800 telephone number and order one of the magazines. I believe they sell the five round magazine for $35 plus shipping. Hope this helps ... Tom Purdom

Posts: 499 | Location: Eudora, Ks. | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marc-the Tikka T3 is straight line

Mark D

Posts: 1089 | Location: Bozeman, Mt | Registered: 05 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RLI
posted Hide Post
CZ 527

Posts: 276 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 24 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I did mean firearm. So there are a couple out there! Does anybody have the CZ and could they tell me how wide the magazine is? Thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
The Remington Model 788 uses a single-stack detachable magazine!

Chuck - Retired USAF- Life Member, NRA & NAHC

Posts: 454 | Location: Russell (way upstate), NY - USA | Registered: 11 July 2003Reply With Quote