THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Re: throuble with remington 257 roberts brass

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: throuble with remington 257 roberts brass
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of chapster1
posted
Cal i too use lapua cases and VihtaVouri powder N160, in my .243win,
im currently useing 85grn sierra HPBT,and 87grn V MAX,with fed 210 match,
If you dont mind me asking what bullets do you shoot out of your 243 ?

Posts: 165 | Location: North Yorkshire yippeeeee | Registered: 08 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My only gripe with Lapua is they don't make their brass in all the calibers I own. I use it in .243Win, 6.5x55 and .308Win. and am quite happy with it. It trims well, is easy to resize and very uniform. I'd say it's well worth the little bit of extra money it cost. I weighed most of the latest 100 Lapua cases I purchased, not much weight difference between cases. If you want another pleasant surprise give the affiliated VihtaVouri powders a try. Best wishes.

Cal - Mointreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I like Lapua if I can get it, but Win is just as good if I prep it a cull a few. FC and Rem are almost as good as Win if I prep it and cull more. Norma is great when it is given to me. LC is good in .308 and .223, and so cheap, prepping it is fun.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote