New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 243 prohunter extra Mag
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hey guys Im looking for a source for an extra mag or two for my prohunter in 243. I cant find them anyplace in this caliber. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Mike

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
<birddog25>
posted
Mike

If your talking about the Styer Prohunter, try the importer, I think it's RWS in New Jersey. But you'll pay dear for them. Keep this in mind as well, the 308 mag. is the same as the 243 mag. A while ago, I had a problem getting 308 mags. and had to go with the 243's.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Birddog, Thanks I had considered that. I was hoping to find a source that didnt rape me too badly. I am already all too familiar with the price of mags for the steyrs. I now own three different caliber prohunters. I like to always keep a couple extra mags of whatever around.

<birddog25>
posted
I'm with you on the extra mags.
Mike hope does your 243 shoot?

one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah! I couldnt ask for anything better out of a short barelled gun. It will shoot better than I can that is for sure.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Im still looking for any of the short action mags to use in my prohunter. Help Help!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try cdnn investments, they bought out all of the steyr inventory from gsi when they lost the the import rights.

Posts: 233 | Location: hickadory, alabama USA | Registered: 28 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
We have some comming in.

Aleko

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CDNN has none of the short action mags at all. They are the first place I tried.

Aleko, 4 round or hi-cap? Also what time frame?

one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
I can have them in two weeks any cofiguration you want.

email me with your phone # and I will give you the prices.

alekojensen@heritagearms.net

Thanks.

[ 03-17-2003, 06:55: Message edited by: Heritage Arms ]

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote