Find
Notify
Tools

Rem 700 SPS 22-250
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted
Not sure where to post this, but I wanted to share some pics of my new Boyds Ross featherweight thumbhole stock...sure is purty!

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
Pictures look great.

Did the Boyds stock tighten up the group size???

I have a Rem 700 SPS Varmint that needs a Boyd stock.

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TEANCUM:
Pictures look great.

Did the Boyds stock tighten up the group size???

I have a Rem 700 SPS Varmint that needs a Boyd stock.

Can't say for sure yet as I haven't had the chance to stretch her legs yet. Tomorrow will be the first chance I'll have at firing a group to see how she likes the new hardware...I'll keep you posted!

I know my brother's Rem 700 SPS in .243 sure does shoot nice tiny groups since he installed the same stock, so I'm hoping I'm as lucky!

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wasn't aware of them doing a Blue and Gray Laminate... they sure make some good stocks.. I have 12 or so Boyd's Stocks in my arsenal...

Posts: 16144 | Location: Southern Oregon USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Managed to get out for a bit on Sunday, shot a few groups at 200 yards, shot around MOA for the day, but had a crappy rest as I didn't have the shooting bench out. Will have to do some more testing from the bench in the next couple of weeks.