New
Find
Notify
Tools

AHR 6.5x55
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I haven’t really felt too badly about my lack of techie skills on a computer....until today.

If I had those skills, I’d post a picture.

Wayne just sent me my CZ AHR #3 package 6.5x55 Swede. I wish you could all see it. To my taste, it’s perfection.

Thanks Wayne!!

Can’t wait to take my AHR two-rifle battery to Africa: 6.5x55 and 9.3x66. dancing

Posts: 2627 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great guy to deal with. I love my 375 he spruced up for me. PM me for an email address if you'd like me to post pictures for you.

Posts: 1449 | Location: New England | Registered: 22 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would like to see them Wayne has done a 338-06 and a 9.3 x 62. It could not get any better!!!

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
Hard to visualize how great these rifles are without a picture....

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wayne is the man.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I sent pictures of a target I shot with my 375H&H to RIP a while back, and it was crystal clear when I sent it to him to post for me on AR. However, something in my computer or cyberspace produced a fuzzy photo by the time RIP posted it for me. It was explained to me what happened, but it was like a nuclear physicist explaining fusion to a 3 year old.

I aplogize to everyone for my lack of computer skills. I don’t think I can send a ‘good’ pic to anyone who is even willing to post it for me. I may be able to get one of my techie friends to send a picture on HIS computer to someone when I talk to him next. Frowner

Posts: 2627 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I know the feeling surefire, but in our youth we spent all our good time hunting, shooting and roping in my case as opposed to typing on the internet. Im sure we could learn to post pictures on Ar, if we had time to do it or if our give a shitters were so inclined!! Just too many guns to buy sell and trade, too many steers to rope, horses to break and train and I have to irrigate in the summer dammit!! Roll Eyes

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42171 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
somebody help this guy! what does it weigh?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
You can send me a picture and I'll post it.

Snellstrom@pcisys.net

Pretty easy even for an old fart !

1. Easily open an account on Imgur or some other photo hosting site
2. upload your photo to your site
3. click on the link with your photo to share it to AR and paste that in your post.

Done

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote