THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Nosler 260 Rem brass tight pockets

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler 260 Rem brass tight pockets
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of GSSP
posted
Two boxes of 50 were delivered to my door yesterday. Pretty stuff. Tight and I mean tight pockets. Had to use two thumbs to press in Fed 210M primers with my Lee Primer tool.

Also ran each piece through my Lee Collet neck die to round out each piece and set the neck tightness. Seemed to be a slight, just slight, ding on the side of numerous necks.

Any similar experiences?

Posts: 1719 | Location: Utah | Registered: 01 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wish I did. Who did you order the brass from? Everytime I check, everyone is "out of stock".

SBB

Posts: 250 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: 06 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GSSP
posted Hide Post
It was Graf & sons.

Posts: 1719 | Location: Utah | Registered: 01 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of archer_375
posted Hide Post
Got mine from Cabelas...

Posts: 183 | Location: Where the deer and antelope play | Registered: 27 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
If you aren't hung up on Fed. primers, you might try RP. I find them very slightly smaller in dia.

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote