THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Re: Congratulations Indeed!!!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Congratulations Indeed!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted
Right!

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
"" With the world getting smaller through communication I wish we could get closer, and the Olympics help.""

AND SO DO YOU,Saeed

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Saeed: What a great couple of pictures you now have posted of Mr. Maktoum! I especially like the picture of Mr. Maktoum breaking open his shotgun and the two fired and ejected shot shell casings are in mid flight and still smoking. And best of all, it looks like Mr. Maktoum is about to catch both of them at the same time in his right hand!
I have never done much in shotgun type competitions but I do impress my Varmint Hunting buddies on ocassion while I am shooting Varmints. I have the timing to be able to catch (in mid flight) my ejected centerfire Rifle brass as it is flying away from me. I have long arms and I snatch that brass out of the air about 97% of the time. I don't like for my brass to hit the dirt!
Again congratulations to Mr. Maktoum and the United Arab Emirates on his impressive performance!
And thanks for posting the new pictures that tell more of the story of his win.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote