New
Find
Notify
Tools

FN PS90
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Alright, not sure if I'm in the right forum or not but here goes...

I picked one up this afternoon from a local shop in Sylvania, Adco Firearms. Steve always has neat stuff, and always at really really good prices. Well today I walked in to get some rounds for my .357 and saw the PS90 on the wall. I've been looking for one for a little over a year, nobody had one and could not get one in. Well, steve had one in stock.

It shoots great, very accurate, no problems at all with reliability. It really shoots awesome, and it comes apart very easy. I never would have guessed it would be that easy to field strip, literally under a minute and the entire weapon is broken down. Got all kinds of neat looks down at the range too. Sweet weapon.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have always thought that these were really cool little rifles. It would be fun to use one to hunt ground squirrels and jackrabbits here in Utah. Congratulations on a cool rifle.

Posts: 283 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah they are neat looking little carbines. My 10 yo son wants me to get one!! LOL I would if it didn't cost to much to play with. Maybe I could rent one for a couple of months and that would satisfy the urge. Plateau Hunter

Posts: 171 | Location: Cannon Co., TN | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of f224
posted Hide Post
I really wanted one until I bought an FN5.7 Pistol. It would not knock the plates over on my rack at ten yards. I wound up selling the handgun, ammo and magazines and bought a Socom 16 instead.

The round from a rifle should be great for prairie dogs and gophers and I would expect it to be fairly accurate. It is a bit light for me to consider as a personal defense weapon, however.

Captain Dave Funk
Operator
www.BlaserPro.com

Posts: 841 | Location: Dallas, Iowa, USA | Registered: 05 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those are cool little rifles! BTW - at which range do you shoot that? Just curious since I live in toledo.

Butch

Posts: 62 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 05 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of glockmeister71
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine has bought two of the 5N7's and one of the PS90's.He got the PS90 for a good deal though.New w/two boxes of ammo for about $1,500 out the door at the local shop we deal with.I've heard alot of people say their shops sell the ammo for $40-50/box,but our's has it for $20/box.He's happy with his PS90.The only complaint I have about it is that it was hard for me to pick up the sight/optic.

Posts: 145 | Location: Knoxville,TN. | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote