THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Re: .223 - Wolf Brand - polymer coating

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: .223 - Wolf Brand - polymer coating
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I don't know what your shooting it IN but it does seem to work OK in AR 15's. The lacquer melting off the case and fouling the chamber has been beaten to death over on the AR15.com Forums. Go take a look.

I've used a mess of the Wolf in a pair of AR's one a 5.56 the other a 7.62x39; NO problems.

FN in MT

Posts: 950 | Location: Cascade, Montana USA | Registered: 11 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i keep hearing that this ammo is not good to shoot because the polymer coating melts and causes deposits in the chamber of the rifle. this just sounds awfully short sighted on the part of the manufacturer. is there any truth to the rumor..??

Posts: 466 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 20 December 2000Reply With Quote