THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    CZ rimfire - need info on a 452-2E ZKM

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ rimfire - need info on a 452-2E ZKM
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Sorry - this isn't a reloading question, but I know you folks are both knowledgable and helpful.
I've got a 452-2E ZKM, the military training version. Great little rifle, but I got it slightly used and need some items for it.
I tried to contact CZ via e-mail and got no response.
I need an extra magazine, an instruction book for that model and a front sight hood (it appears to be grooved for one, don't know if one is stardard on that model - want to protect the front sight and adjustment mechanism).
Does anyone have a source other than CZ directly for those items??
BTW, it shoots plain old Winchester bulk Expert hollow points best.
If anyone knows of a site dedicated to 22's, please let me know. I'm always hesitant to post "off topic" requests on forums like this.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Mike

Si vis pacem... parabellum

Posts: 236 | Location: MI's beautiful UP | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
go to rimfirecentral.com

there is a CZ board on there.

It's best (the only way?) to contact CZ by phone.

There is one lister on the board "brnoman" that probably has magazines (steel) and front hoods as well as other parts. HTH

Try Federal 510's in the blue box in it.. $1.28 at Wally World's that carry them.

VR
Earl

Posts: 260 | Location: Albuquerque | Registered: 25 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Earl,
I also noted (farther down in the discussion lists) there's a 22 forum. I'll relegate items like this to that one.
I'll contact your recommendation.
Thanks again, and I hope I can offer something of value to others in the future.
Mike

Si vis pacem... parabellum

Posts: 236 | Location: MI's beautiful UP | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote