THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Leegedary Arms rifles 257 WEA

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leegedary Arms rifles 257 WEA
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of cowboy77845
posted
Does anyone know about these rifles. I am considering purchase. The appear to be fine rifles. Have also been looking at a Cooper. Significant difference in price. The LA rifle looks to be comparable.

Posts: 375 | Location: College Station, Tx | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
I have one in 30-06. It shoots good, the action and function is very smooth and the trigger breaks like glass at around 3 lbs. I am happy with mine. However, at the end of the day it is just a "semi-custom" rifle with a composite stock.

What I am not happy with is the customer service at LAW. Calls are never answered and an email will take weeks to answer provided it is answered at all.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cowboy77845
posted Hide Post
Have you had problems with it?

Posts: 375 | Location: College Station, Tx | Registered: 11 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
No I have not. I just had some questions of LAW. I finally got them sorted.

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cowboy77845
posted Hide Post
Thank you.