THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Who is shooting the Kimber .257 Roberts?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is shooting the Kimber .257 Roberts?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Smiler curious if it is meeting expectations?

Posts: 353 | Location: Georgia USA | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess not!

Posts: 353 | Location: Georgia USA | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check over on 24hourcampfire. Some over there are talking them up.

Get the 'power' or optic that your eye likes instead of what someone else says.

When we go to the doctor they ask us what lens we like!

Do that with your optics.

one of us
posted Hide Post
No experience with one, but I have been waiting for a Kimber Select (French) Walnut that has decent wood. The ones I have seen have had so-so wood.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
yes, I am aware of the glowing reports on the campfire! I simply wanted to get the international spin on the rifle!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My buddy Randy got his after along wait, It was in a ups crash and had to be sent back to the factory to get looked over no joke. he said he found a few loads that are hole cutters.

loud pipes save lives

Posts: 100 | Location: New Enterprise PA | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote