THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Re: 204 ruger in TC Encore rifle

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: 204 ruger in TC Encore rifle
 Login/Join

posted
I have barrels in 22-250 223 from tc chambered in the encore. very happy get .5 groups consistentlty out of both with occassional .3 or .25 and i have already ordered the 204 from tc.

Posts: 8 | Location: mtn. home ar | Registered: 20 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where did you find the .204 Ruger listed on the TC web site, I have been digging around there for weeks and have yet to see anything on it!

I know that they are supposed to be making barrels in .204 for Midsouth Shooters Supply. They are supposed to be available at Midsouth in March !

NOTE: It just seems to me that if I were supplying barrels for Midsouth to sell, that I'd also be selling them myself!

Any info will be appreciated!

Posts: 454 | Location: Russell (way upstate), NY - USA | Registered: 11 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I found 204 bbls listed at midsout & graf & sons
trshep

Posts: 55 | Location: kalispell,mt | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
trshep;
What's the web site for Graf & Sons?

Still seems like Thompson Center or Fox Ridge Outfitters would have the barrel listed!

Posts: 454 | Location: Russell (way upstate), NY - USA | Registered: 11 July 2003Reply With Quote