Find
Notify
Tools

ADCOM MFG?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted
I realize that the majority of discussion in Small Bores is on sporting arms and ammo, but while at Gander the other day I found boxes of ADCOM Mfg. 5.56 x 45mm ball M855.

I'd never heard of that brand before and curious as to what podunk country they came from I looked at the back of the box, "Made in U.A.E."! Wonder if they will be using Walterhog bullets in the future. mgun

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I heard it's some really piss poor ammo thumbdown

Posts: 1547 | Location: Lafayette, Louisiana | Registered: 18 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
AR-15.com had an ammo FAQ that listed it and SURPRISE! half the raters said it was crap and the other half loved it. Something like that would never happen her on Accurate Reloading Wink

The two boxes I bought were 98 vintage and looked good, we'll see how they shoot sometime this weekend...

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
quote:
"Made in U.A.E."!

Isn't that the "United Arab Emirates"? The same place this web site was/is made??

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote