THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Hornady coming out with new .20 cal bullet?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hornady coming out with new .20 cal bullet?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I know they already make a fine 33-gr V-Max for the .20's, but someone on another board mentioned they were seriously considering bringing out a heavier .20 cal bullet for the larger cases, a 36-gr boattail (probably also a V-Max). Does anyone know if this is true? thanks.

<Todd A Kindler>
posted
Geo,
I recently talked to Steve Hornady of Hornady Bullets and I did ask him to consider a new twenty caliber 36 grain V-Max style bullet with a boat-tail design and an improved shape to boost the B.C I think we have a good chance to see them down the road. Although the little 33 gr. has performed remarkably well out to 500 yards. We have some very exciting 17 & 20 caliber things going on right now and will be covering it throughout the year here and in Small Caliber News. Stay tuned!

Todd Kindler-Editor Small Caliber News
www.smallcaliber.com