THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    New for 2008 Win M70 in 257 Roberts

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New for 2008 Win M70 in 257 Roberts
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
April Fool! Big Grin

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I fell for it! Clicked on it right away. And this was even after seeing Saeed's forum heading.
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
FrownerOh Shit thumbdownroger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HankinColorado
posted Hide Post
Bastage!!!! Big Grin I saw it, and fell for it hook, line, sinker, and friggen' boat!!!

Hank

Life, it's good...

Posts: 225 | Location: Colorado Springs USA | Registered: 23 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man, that was cruel!!

Good job beer

DRSS &
Bolt Action Trash

Posts: 860 | Location: Arizona + Just as far as memory reaches | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
DArn I was ready to order. Frowner

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Prick

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
TOUCHHOLE

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1410 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of GrosVentreGeorge
posted Hide Post
SOB! that's it.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton

Posts: 427 | Location: The Big Sky aka Dodson, MT | Registered: 22 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve4102:
April Fool! Big Grin

Steve,
You are BAD!!! Ya had me sucked in.. Big Grin

Don

one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
Is it available in stainless? rotflmo

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
Steve,
There is a special place in front of the firing squad for people like you! lefty

For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
that is just wrong CRYBABY

“I am an American; free born and free bred, where I acknowledge no man as my superior,
except for his own worth, or as my inferior, except for his own demerit.”
Theodore Roosevelt (1858 – 1919)

Posts: 240 | Location: texas | Registered: 05 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Joe Young
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I know. But it is a long wait, I had to wait a month for mine. I ordered a Swift and a Roberts, here they are fresh out of the box. Bob in the back and Tom in the front. I think I got gypped though, they are both stamped "49" on the bottom of the barrel. I think they are running old stock in on us, so buyer beware!

Posts: 107 | Location: Lake City, FL | Registered: 15 November 2005Reply With Quote