THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Best prices on Black Hills Remanufactured 223?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Best prices on Black Hills Remanufactured 223?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hi all,

Anyone have a hot tip on where to get the best prices on cases of Black Hills remanufactured (blue box) 223 ammo??

Thanks

Roger

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Take a look at www.georgiaprecision.com and see if the prices suit you.

Posts: 122 | Location: Halstad, MN USA | Registered: 24 October 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16 | Location: ohio | Registered: 06 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Interesting, GA Precision actually a tad more expensive than Cabela's....

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Roger: I think www.creedmoorsports.com and www.kieslersonline.com also carry Black Hills. I have not purchased from these, but Georgia Precision was prompt and included shipping in price. What particular caliber and bullet are you looking for? I have tried the .223 match loads with 68 and 69 grain bullets in my AR.

Posts: 122 | Location: Halstad, MN USA | Registered: 24 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm actually looking for the lighter weight varmint bullets...Nosler BT's or Vmax's....

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Roger,
Did you see that we carry the blue box Black Hills ammo?
Black Hills has a minimum retail price. If we were to sell it cheaper than where we have it now priced, they said that they will drop us.
(we do have a volume pricing plan, though. Talk to Kirk at the store.)

That's all I know. Good luck, Bill

Posts: 165 | Location: Adams, NE USA | Registered: 08 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
you da' man Bill...I'll come see you about "volume" pricing.

R