New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rem 700 25-06 Sendero
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Saw a couple of nice Sendereo's today at the gunshow, but just couldn't bring myself to buy one. If it had been SS and fluted, would have come home with me for sure.

Posts: 199 | Location: D/FW Texas | Registered: 10 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
What were they priced at??? There's one on a classified board for $700.00 that was bought years ago and was fired 20 times and set back in the safe...........I think that is a bit much! I've had all flavors of them, stainless fluted, matte 26", matte 24"(special run for the 1994 SHOT SHOW,) and 26" fluted matte(not catalogged either!!!) and never paid over 625.00 for any of them!! And that was the stainless fluted!! What were they asking?? GHD(pastor at the church of the 25-06!!)

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
$750 to $900

Posts: 199 | Location: D/FW Texas | Registered: 10 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
SB!!!!(sumbitch!!) Did they have Leupolds on them already!!! ????????? Are they nuts??? You did good not to buy!!! GHD!!

Groundhog Devastation(GHD)

Posts: 2495 | Location: SW. VA | Registered: 29 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
quote:
$750 to $900

Dang, They sure were proud of them. I bought a stainless fluted Sendero 300SAUM from a shop for 650 NIB a few months back.

I've seen 25-06 Senderos priced right from time to time. Have two friends that both got great deals on two used Matte 25-06 Senderos and luckily both of them shot below 1/2MOA w/ handloads.

Good Luck

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote