THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Now, where do I get one? CZ550 Full Stock 6.5x55

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now, where do I get one? CZ550 Full Stock 6.5x55
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of eric 98
posted
CZ connection in GA and Impact Guns in Utah says they are back ordered and don't know when to expect any. Anybody know where I can get one?

Posts: 287 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is from The Gun Shop, in Norcross, GA.

I've dealt with them in the past and they are a fair business.

CZ 550 FS 6.5X55

Posts: 2206 | Location: USA | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of eric 98
posted Hide Post
That's the CZ Connection....they are awaiting shipment from the factory. They don't know when to expect them in. [Confused]

Posts: 287 | Location: Florida USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I thought so, but I posted the link just in case. Sorry to hear it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
You may want to try J&G Sales.

J & G Sales

[ 07-09-2003, 03:45: Message edited by: Orion 1 ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Living in Canada I wouldn't know who your dealers are, but if you go to www.czusa.com
they may well be able to offer you a list of dealers in your area. Those rifles are selling well so there must be a lot of them out there. I want one of the 527 models in .22Hornet. Let CZ tell you where they are. Best wishes.

Cal - Montreal

Posts: 1866 | Location: Montreal, Canada | Registered: 01 May 2003Reply With Quote
<thomas purdom>
posted
Eric98: Go to GunsAmerica.com on the internet, go to the search window and type in CZ 550. There are several 6.5x55s there, but they seem to all want $495 plus shipping (CZ 550 American), and that is about $75 more than what Phil in Georgia charges for his, when he has them in stock. One may be a fullstock, I just don't know. Tom Purdom

<thomas purdom>
posted
Eric98: I just got through looking at GunBroker.com under CZ 550 and item number 10569207 is a fullstock CZ 550 in 6.5x55 from Phil in Georgia going for $539. Good luck ... Tom Purdom [Big Grin]