THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Shot show/new products for 2007

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shot show/new products for 2007
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted
If anyone has a need for info on a product/mfg I will try to inquire while there. Let me know.

I have some 'interests' myself.

Posts: 2898 | Registered: 25 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
6.5: thanks for the offer. I'm wondering if Hornady is going to introduce any new InterBonds this year. I'm specifically interested in a 6.5 and a 257.

Thanks again.

Posts: 1416 | Location: Texas | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of lofter
posted Hide Post
find out if any manufacturers besides Cooper are going to or even thinking about chambering the 6.5-284 norma. Hornady makes cases so they could produce the ammo for those that don't hand load. Hell i'd even think about a savage if it had a decent piece of wood on it. Their 114 classic is not a bad looking gun.......did I say that?

Anything worth doing is worth doing right the first time.

Posts: 411 | Location: Southeastern Pa | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
See medium bore postings.

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
if you see the hornady guys i would appreicate it if you could ask them when the leverlution bullets in .458 cal will be avalible as a reloading componet. thanks RH-Outfitter P.S. i have some 460wby experminting to do with those thin jacketed varmint bullets.

"Speed is the key."

One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted Hide Post
Will do my best to cover those. Thanks.

one of us
posted Hide Post
6.5: when is the SHOT show? thanks.

One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted Hide Post

one of us
posted Hide Post
thanks. enjoy yourself. Sounds like fun!

One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted Hide Post
Seen the Browning Tbolt 22 at the shot show, also Winchester rep advised the Wildcat -being produced as shotguns are continued, that the Win Wildcat 22 will shoot cirlces around the Tbolt, it is also in an HB model

Hornady having trouble keeping up demand and will not be able for a little while to offer the 'lever bullets' as component bullets.

Cooper not at the show, Savage had their 1000 yd rifle in 6.5/284 and the wholesale I believe he said was going to be $1000 !!!!!!!!!!! Sticker shock. Rather build for that much $$$.

No new IB's in 257 or 6.5.

It was a nice show, but the 'business end of things' is crazy, and Remington had the most piss poor attitude of anyone at the show. They are NOT offering any 260 or 708, 2 rounds THEY brought to the market, in the HB varmint models and have no intention. Also no comment on the 338 Federal. They seemed very DIS interested in anything I had to say.

I Will NOT be buying ANY remington products after this experience if I can help it, except in rare cases on brass if forced to. There are too many options out there.

See comments on Med. bore

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6.5BR:
No new IB's in 257 or 6.5.

Well rats! I suppose shooting the messenger is not the right thing, though.

Thanks, 6.5 for the report.

One of Us
Picture of 6.5BR
posted Hide Post
You may know, but nosler and swift have a 130 in 6.5 accubond/scirocco

It does seem like I recoil also Hornady saying something about a .25 cal on the TC case also.....