THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Remington Special Edition 2010?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington Special Edition 2010?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Does anyone know which Caliber will Remington be honoring with their special edition run? I'm hoping its the .222 Rem, Its supposed to be the 60th anniversary correct?

Posts: 2268 | Location: Westchester, NY, USA | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope they stick with some of the good 'ol rounds...the classics. If my bank account was worth what it should...I'd have 1 of each already.

222 would be nice, but I bet they go to something in the 6mm range (likely a 243)

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then is not an act, but a habit"--Aristotle (384BC-322BC)

Posts: 749 | Location: Central Montana | Registered: 17 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
ive heard rumors of the 250 savage being tossed around.

Posts: 5001 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill Poole
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing you mean the CDL special edition (I got mine in 06 in of course 06)

they also make the XCR RMEF in a special caliber each year 09 was 06

I wonder what each will be, and I hope they are not in something I really like... cuz I have other plans for my 2010 money.

Poole

-
Bill Poole
Scottsdale, AZ
http://arizona-rifleshooting.com/

Posts: 50 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 08 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
250 Savage would be too much to ask for...

Rich

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich,
naw, it's not to much to ask for. Let me know to whom to direct the request and I'll be happy to do so.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote