Tools

Value?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted
Folks
[Not intended for sale]

What value ought I assign the below? My m-i-l doesn't want it, and I am to give her half of what it is worth.
600 bucks total sounds right to me, but it is pristine and no longer made. (She's widowed, FWIW.)

I've been through the rigmarole of shipping and have no desire to do that again, anyhow. Selling it locally
at a gun show or whatever, along with pistols, etc. just doesn't sound like fun, either. Gonna just keep it,
for a grandkid, etc. that might come along. It's perfect for youth/women, being a Micro Medalion.

Thanks for any help,
Barry

Brand & model Browning Micro Medallion (right hand)
Morgan, UT and Montreal, P.Q. (Made in Japan)
Caliber .243 Winchester
Serial no. 67706PPxxx
Bases & rings Redfield single base w/ rings (dovetail)
Scope Redfield Tracker 2x-7x
Origin Purchased new
Stock (Browning)
Comments Leather sling; clean w/ factory bedding and removable magazine box. Trigger never adjusted.
Best load(s) Only factory loads used (100 grain)
Value ???

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Micro Medallions are sought after these days. I'd say $750 would be about right.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir!

Posts: 4884 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Pa.Frank
posted Hide Post
I would go to Gunbroker and see what they have ben selling for.

You can search completed auctions for the last 90 days and get some idea and have something more concrete to show her other than our opinions.

NRA Benefactor.

Life is tough... It's even tougher when you're stupid... John Wayne

Posts: 1979 | Location: The Three Lower Counties (Delaware USA) | Registered: 13 September 2001Reply With Quote