THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Win new "super short mags"

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Win new "super short mags"
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
223 and 243 Super Short magnums will be out in 2003...22-250 velocities out of a case shorter than a 223 Rem. And a new action to boot!

http://www.westernhunter.com/Pages/Vol04Issue12/winproducts.html

Posts: 639 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 28 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link looks good I don't think I'm ready for one any time soon I like my barrels to last a long time [Big Grin] . You know they remind me of short fat migets for some reason, does anyone have plans on getting one in the future?
regards

Posts: 30 | Location: australia | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
But why?

Posts: 1570 | Location: Base of the Blue Ridge | Registered: 04 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Leftoverdj

On a different thread.

I apologize, I did mis-read your post. Actually I let my fingers get ahead of my brain. You were not talking of suppressor but rather bullet diameter.

Jim b.

Posts: 1115 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama | Registered: 07 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
SWEET

Posts: 159 | Location: Saskatchewan  | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
O NO, Another new case to wildcat. [Smile]

Posts: 52 | Location: Harlingen, Tx, USA | Registered: 09 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know the velocity of the 243 SSM? I may be interested if it is faster than the standard 243 Win.

Bob257

Posts: 434 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
<Bruce Gordon>
posted