THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Gosh Darn @#$%$##$% Sales Manager

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gosh Darn @#$%$##$% Sales Manager
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Heck, I have one rifle on layaway now.

Well, today the sales mgr of ths store came walking back to the range with ANOTHER CZ 527 .223 in normal green/brown/black camo laminate stock. Darn his hide. He came back to the window and held it up and showed it off all the time with a big grin on his face. He KNEW that I would want it. Sure enough he was right.

Tomorrow when it gets checked in to inventory it goes on layaway ALONG with the CZ Varmint in .22 LR.

Darn his sorry hide

I know, I know, why get two identical guns of the same caliber? I did not truly NEED the first one. Why frustrate myself with attempting to JUSTIFY it when I can just sit back and enjoy them.

Oh oh oh, yeah, I got it. I need the desert camo rifle so that when I go to Tx. it will fit right in, the green camo will be for here in Alabama. Yeah, thats it. All right, justified. Whew, I did not think I could come up with something that quick. Good thing I dont have a wife to hide them from.

Jim B

Jim B.

Posts: 1115 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama | Registered: 07 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Geez, you got "it" bad don't ya

Posts: 733 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Geez, what makes you think that?

I have wanted to restock my #1 for a while, and have really liked the photos of the different rifles that I have seen with the laminated stocks but have not seen a rifle in these colors yet. Damn, I bet the next one that comes in will be a 527 .223 in the brown laminate stock.

Jim

Posts: 1115 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama | Registered: 07 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
May I ask who your dealer is?

Thanks,

Rick

Posts: 178 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Larry's Pistol and Pawn.
North Memorial Parkway
Huntsville

Rick

Stop in one day and visit the shooting range. I am the Range Safety Officer there. Fun Job. Does not pay a great deal. Just like working in the candy store.

Jim

one of us
posted Hide Post
Ain't no way I could possibly work at Larry's! I would be in debt waaaaay more than I am now.

Rick

Posts: 178 | Location: North Alabama | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rick

I spent 30 years working in firearms retail.

Beleive me you get over it.

30 years is too long to put up with the public.

Shep

Posts: 55 | Location: kalispell,mt | Registered: 01 January 2004Reply With Quote