Notify
Tools

Please take the poll!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of WhatThe
posted
http://world-news.newsvine.com...rying-concealed-guns

I think by voting here and anywhere you can to keep our rights and the facts straight is a call we must all answer. Cool

Posts: 542 | Location: So. Cal | Registered: 31 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Voted! And 80% of Americans feel safer with CCW's around. Tell that to my local sheriff!

Have gun- Will travel
The value of a trophy is computed directly in terms of personal investment in its acquisition. Robert Ruark

Posts: 3830 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just voted. Now the figure is 80.6 who feel safer.
Ken

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Done

Free men should not be subjected to permits, paperwork and taxation in order to carry any firearm. NRA Benefactor

Posts: 1652 | Location: Deer Park, Texas | Registered: 08 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just voted and read the results. I am pleasantly surprised. I see the knowlege that folks are carying as a deterrent in itself. The mass killings have been in places that the perpetrators knew they would not have to worry about someone returning fire. DW

Posts: 1016 | Location: Happy Valley, Utah | Registered: 13 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of icemanls2
posted Hide Post
+1 for the good guys!

Posts: 442 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 14 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cliff Lyle
posted Hide Post
80.8% now.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: 03 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
81%

Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
81.2% after my vote. Who wouldn't feel safer. I think any college preffessor or High school thru grade school teacher should carry if they are stable.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of WhatThe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blacktailer:
Voted! And 80% of Americans feel safer with CCW's around. Tell that to my local sheriff!

If you were to audit and investigate the CCW issuance in your county, you will find that none of the sheriff's friends had problems getting one! Confused

Posts: 542 | Location: So. Cal | Registered: 31 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not only do these results bode well for Second Amendment rights, it speaks volumes for "stste's rights". I hope every member on this site will vote and send a message to our Liberal friends. Our next important vote will be on November 2.
GOOD LUCK and GOOD SHOOTING!!!

IF YOU'RE GONNA GET OLD,YOU BETTER BE TOUGH!! GETTIN' OLD AIN'T FOR SISSIES!!

Posts: 381 | Location: Sebring, FL | Registered: 12 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just voted, 81.3%

JD338

One of Us
posted Hide Post
How safe do you feel knowing there are people around legally carrying concealed guns?

I voted and it's 81.4 % . Why do people who obviously know nothing about firearms automatically

assume someone with a firearm is, a Cowboy, yahoo or trigger happy ?.

It's not only personally offensive but shows their ignorance regarding CCW permits !.

Can't speak for other parts of the Country but around my part ; One must demonstrate proficiency with

their CC Weapons of choice in order to obtain one !. Seriously , a yahoo ?,

I thought that was like Googling on a different channel !!!.

archer archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just voted. I wonder if MSNBC will televise the results.

Never follow a bad move with a stupid move.

Posts: 217 | Location: Clute, TX USA | Registered: 23 June 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
+1 84.1% We need to have the Concealed Carry made manditory! Then watch the crime go down.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1381 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
voted

One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
The wild accusations & comments from those against concealed carry show just how dumb they can be.

81.8%

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote