THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    Re: Is there really a load called the .043 misquito

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Is there really a load called the .043 misquito
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Go to www.saubier.com That's the extreme small caliber web site. You might find something there.

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
cold,

Welcome to the forum.

This one, as well as many others, are still under development - read that as being in our heads, but have not materialized yet

The boys here keep dreaming of so many wildcats, it is not very easy to keep up with them.

Posts: 68771 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cold
posted Hide Post
Ah I gotcha

thanks a ton for the note gents!

Posts: 221 | Location: SEC | Registered: 15 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes; it does exist. You can see one in the box that contains the GI Joe soldier doll dressed as a Marine Force Recon paratrooper wearing Flectar cammies. It's a bolt-action, precision rifle in that configuration, but is also chamberd in the M-16 carried by his counterparts in other US service branches. I'm serious. Stop laughing at me!!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote