THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    Re: Ken Howell's Second Book "Inside the Rifle's"?

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Ken Howell's Second Book "Inside the Rifle's"?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
His web page still says it's due March 2004, which was some time ago. You can pre-order a signed copy there, but no word on when it will actually get printed and shipped.

Posts: 421 | Location: Broomfield, CO, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Just hoping someone had heard something more. I pre-order my copy of the book back in FEB or MAR 2004.

I had seen somewhere that Ken was looking at the JUL/AUG 2004 for printing but have not seen anything for a long time.

Oh Well, the wait will be worth it, it is just getting harder to wait.

Good Hunting
Jeff in ND

Posts: 15 | Location: ND | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Any news as to the state of the printing of the book?

Good Hunting
Jeff in ND

Posts: 15 | Location: ND | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anyone have an update?

Posts: 2268 | Location: Westchester, NY, USA | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! Four and a half years to date since the last post in that thread. And miraculously, at the very same time of the day. What are the chances..?

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of olcrip
posted Hide Post
Is Ken still around and kicking? I haven't heard anything of Ken in forever! bewildered

Olcrip,
Nuclear Grade UBC Ret.
NRA Life Member, December 2009

Politicians should wear Nascar Driver's jump suites so we can tell who their corporate sponsers are!

Posts: 1800 | Location: River City, USA. East of the Mississippi | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
His first book is still available, I just purchased my second copy for my library.

Posts: 2268 | Location: Westchester, NY, USA | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote