New
Find
Notify
Tools

8mm/338win mag need loading data
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have a friend who need some loads for his 8mm/338 wim mag .I have never seen data for this round.It should be easy to neck down 338 cases.I was thinking of a 200 grain 8mm Nosler load .Does any one have any data on this gun?

Posts: 2534 | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of WyoJoe
posted Hide Post
Send me an e-mail and I will send it to you as a jpg file. You can then enlarge it & print it out.

Posts: 1172 | Location: Cheyenne, WY | Registered: 15 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I have a friend who need some loads for his 8mm/338 wim mag .I have never seen data for this round.It should be easy to neck down 338 cases.I was thinking of a 200 grain 8mm Nosler load .Does any one have any data on this gun?

I have lots of data for it.

Send me you fax number, and I'll send it right over.
Terry tblauwkamp@superior-sales.com

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
Quote:

This is, I believe, the "8mm POOR MAN'S MAGNUM", and there is some data in the Ackley books.