New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr. Howell - book 2
 Login/Join

<Belarus>
posted
I've been out of the loop for a bit and wondered if anyone had the latest news on Dr. Howell's second book. I purchased the first book and was under the impression the I would be contacted when the second book came out. Any updated info would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Eric

one of us
posted Hide Post
Try here for the latest info..
web page

Posts: 432 | Location: Baytown, TX | Registered: 07 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Belarus:
Dr. Howell made a post on the Addicted2Reloading@yahoogroups.com on Feb. 3 2004 saying that the 2nd book was just about out and he was taking orders on it and if you bought the first book that was numbered & signed that you could get that same # on the 2nd book. You might go to that fourm and do a search and find his post because he had a order form and explaned everything.
Lefty Lucas

Posts: 8 | Location: Murray, KY | Registered: 18 January 2002Reply With Quote
<Belarus>
posted
Thanks for the help. I'll have to wait until I get back home or see if I can get my wife to do the work for me.

Regards,
Eric

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi All,

Just my 2 cents. He is an unbelievable resource for information. I had the privilege to go on a prairie dog hunt with about 3 years ago and couldn't believe how much knowledge about guns and calibers he knew. If you�re interested in learning more about his cartridges and ideas, purchase these books. I have only the highest respect for this man.

Posts: 99 | Location: Blue Springs, MO | Registered: 14 March 2002Reply With Quote