THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    Can I form 257Rimmed Roberts cases from 444 Marlin
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can I form 257Rimmed Roberts cases from 444 Marlin
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 303Guy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mark.
As long as I can get the cases. But if supply runs out it is nice to know I can form them from something else. (Or simply change the extractor and use Roberts cases - but I like the rimmed cases for some reason).

Regards
303Guy

Posts: 2518 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 303Guy
posted Hide Post
Well Folks, some feed back. I have just been gifted a Lithgow 250/303 in mint condition, so I am set to go! thumb (From a family of friends). Smiler

So my plan now is, the No.I MkI* gets to shoot cast bullets, the No.4 gets to sport a shorter barrel and shoot 180gr RN's for bush hunting and the 250 gets to shoot varmints (and other critters).

Regards
303Guy

Posts: 2518 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 October 2007Reply With Quote