New
Find
Notify
Tools

30-223 Ingram
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Need to find some info on a caliber I cant find listed in any of my books.30-223 Ingram.Any info at all would be a great help.

Posts: 91 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 31 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Neat website,thanks!

Posts: 91 | Location: Anchorage Alaska | Registered: 05 January 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Robert: Smiler

I shoot the 30/223 cartridge, and I don't think it can be beat in it's class. It's the 223 necked up to 308 caliber. I have loads that have the same velocity as my 30 Herrett.

I'm not familiar with the Ingram in this caliber. Tom Beall, to my knowledge, is the father of cartride I shoot. I had my barrel made by Steve Stratton, of VV Arms.

Best,

Bob

Posts: 31 | Location: SW Louisiana | Registered: 01 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Think you could share some loading data?? I would apreciate it.

posted Hide Post
Smiler Hello Robert:

Hey, I'd be glad to. Give me a little while, I have my data on Excel, and will send it to you as an attachment. Hopefully, it'll be on the way before nitefall.

In some of these same Excel spreadsheets, I have data on the 25 CopperHead, it was the 222 necked to 25 by John Wooters. So, I have his data too. Of course, you can use this data, or step it up for the longer case, the 223 case. Anyway, I should have data heading your way before nitefall.

It's cold here today, keeping the fireplace going, and planning on watching the ball games.

All the best,

Bob

posted Hide Post
Smiler Smiler Red Face
Hey there again:

I'm embarrassed !!!! You need info and data on the 30/223. I'll get that data to you right now. Sorry about the 257 and 25 CopperHead. Just had sent that data to another shooter.
Please send me your email address so I can attach my data to an email to you from Outlook.

Thanks and waiting on you to send the data.

Best,

Bob