THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    Re: Good web sight for 338 06 /imp /etc, imfo

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Good web sight for 338 06 /imp /etc, imfo
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks Ramrod, PM sent. maxman

Posts: 337 | Location: Minnesota, USA | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ramrod - what sort of results are you getting? I also moved the shoulder forward on my 338-06AI a little. I just ran the reamer a bit deeper for a bit more capacity. If you would be so kind, I'd love to see some of your load data. I know our case capacities will not be the same, but I'd like to see what you've tried at least. Caution goes without saying!!! I've only worked with two bullets and one powder so far, those being the Hornady 200 gr and the 210 Partition with Varget, but have gotten real good results with both. Have you tried heavier bullets? thanks, maxman

Posts: 337 | Location: Minnesota, USA | Registered: 23 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
Maxman
Send me and email and I'll send you some info.

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote