Notify
Tools

Re: 17 Mach IV
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Kory
posted
Quote:

Kory, I have a 17 mach 1V, neat little cartridge...Make life simple for yourself....Call Todd Kindler at the
Woodchuck Den....330-897-0614. He is a "hands down" expert on the 17 caliber rifles....and the Mach lV is one of his favorites...he can steer you in the right direction for dies, cases etc. Actually, I bought my cases from him already formed but he has the forming dies, as well as the reloading dies..He has cleaning rods, bullets, powder funnels for the 17 etc...He can give you more help in a few minutes than you'll get most anywhere else in several hours....Good luck..George

Hi George,

I know Todd pretty well, but he is out of town until Wednesday and I was placing an order with MidwayUSA and wanted to group it together. I'll give him a call. I do have Remington 221 brass, so I need to talk to him about annealing.

Thanks,
Kory

Posts: 860 | Location: Montana | Registered: 16 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kory, I have a 17 mach 1V, neat little cartridge...Make life simple for yourself....Call Todd Kindler at the
Woodchuck Den....330-897-0614. He is a "hands down" expert on the 17 caliber rifles....and the Mach lV is one of his favorites...he can steer you in the right direction for dies, cases etc. Actually, I bought my cases from him already formed but he has the forming dies, as well as the reloading dies..He has cleaning rods, bullets, powder funnels for the 17 etc...He can give you more help in a few minutes than you'll get most anywhere else in several hours....Good luck..George

Posts: 142 | Location: Jaccksonville, N. C. | Registered: 10 February 2004Reply With Quote