THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    Availability of Norma Mag. special brass

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Availability of Norma Mag. special brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am down to my last 20 or so pieces of brass and looking for some more. Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
<JOHAN>
posted
Butch

Which, 308 Norma mag or 358 Norma mag?

My relative in US ordered 308 norma mag brass from Huntingtons. Any of Norma's US. representatives should be able to help you..

Cheers
/ JOHAN

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Johan, I use this to form other belted magnum calibers. I think that it is basic brass. It measures .474 inside the neck and .495 on the outside. It is straightwall at a length of 2.835. It is headstamped Norma Re Special. Thanks Butch

Posts: 8964 | Location: Poetry, Texas | Registered: 28 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Butch

If you haven't already done so, take a look at the Hornady basic case. It's supposed to be pretty good stuff. I finally gave up trying to find the Norma.

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you are talking about the belted round with the .532 belt and rim, Mast is getting rid of their 375H&H basic brass for I believe about $23 for 20 or $100 for 100.

Posts: 986 | Location: Columbia, SC | Registered: 22 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gixxer, thanks for the reply. Two gentlemen from this forum have provided me with more new brass. Butch