THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    Daisy 99 BB gun and Quick Kill training

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daisy 99 BB gun and Quick Kill training
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My old daisy 99 died a few years ago and not sure there is much on the market that you can practice the old quick kill point and shoot method of shooting. I do not shoot enough to stay on top of my game with a shot gun.

Bob Brister used it for shot gun training in his book written back in the 70's.

I have one of the old break action pellet guns that works ok with out the sights but is there a way to turn down the power from 1100 fps to say 350-400 fps?

Thanks,

Jim
Half the trick to the QK method was to be able to see the bb moving in the air so it was easier to lean to point and shoot with that feed back.

Posts: 229 | Location: Spring/Marble Falls , Texas | Registered: 08 December 2007Reply With Quote