New
Find
Notify
Tools

DON'T buy BB gun from WALMART
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Bought a cheap Daisy bb gun with even cheaper telescope sight from Wal Mart. No big surprise the scop wouldn't adjust. Wal Mart would not refund nor exchange said it was between me and Daisy. Why the hell are they selling it?
e

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Strictly to make money.

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I do sympathize with you.

But, did you not know that cheap items don’t work??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66988 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did want to buy a better grade but didn't see any available--I'm aware you mostly get what you pay for.I did have another of this same type that lasted about 40 years and this is replacement.

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carpetman1:
Bought a cheap Daisy bb gun with even cheaper telescope sight from Wal Mart. No big surprise the scop wouldn't adjust. Wal Mart would not refund nor exchange said it was between me and Daisy. Why the hell are they selling it?
e

It's a "Heritage" item. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1595 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's not Wal-Mart's fault it doesn't work right, but their customer service is a joke. My son bought me a Hatsan break bbl from them to play with & it's just fine, but if not I certainly wouldn't expect a lick of help from Wal-Mart.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Several years ago my banker told me how Wal-Mart deals with their suppliers. They sell your product 9 times a month + pay every 3 months, that means they have sold your product 27 times before you are even paid for the 1st one. No wonder their suppliers do things on the cheap.

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote