THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    Benjamin Marauder PCP Pistol/Carbine

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Benjamin Marauder PCP Pistol/Carbine
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of doctorxring
posted
I've been having a great time with my new Marauder PCP pistol/carbine. I picked it up on sale for $300 a couple of weeks ago. It has turned out to be an exceptional air gun. Very light and handy. As pictured here with scope it weighs 5 pounds. Very crisp and light trigger. Very accurate. 25 shots at 630 fps average per 2600 psi fill. 8 shot rotary magazine. I give Crosman/Benjamin two thumbs up on this gun.

Happiness is a tight group

Posts: 1524 | Location: Don't Mess With Texas | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
doctorxring--I too shoot grackles,starlings,sparrows. What town in Texas? San Angelo here.

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of doctorxring
posted Hide Post
San Antonio. i.e. Grackle Central

Smiler

We are starting to see some starlings about too.
I popped a couple the other day with my Marauder
Carbine.

Happiness is a tight group

Posts: 1524 | Location: Don't Mess With Texas | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
doctorxring---Put up purple martin housing. This has two great advantages. If you get martins, they are great to have--only eat bugs. I really enjoy them. The housing will also attract lots of targets--sparrows, starlings and gracko's. Go to www.purplemartin.org to learn more. I keep my peep sighted Sheridan handy and mostly use it. Sometimes I drag out my RWS model 52, but that thing is heavy.

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting!

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nice report. My buddy Quag had some interest in one of them, but we couldn't find any references to how well they shot.

Nice shooting too.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote