New
Find
Notify
Tools

best airrifle sites...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
doesn't seem to be much discussion here, is there a good (read active) site somewhere I can check out?

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
I've been looking for air pistol and air rifle magazines...
Paintball, yes, airsoft, yes, Pellets and BB's... no Frowner

Lemme know if you find anything.

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
American Air-rifle Field Target Assn.org

www.aafta.org
www.pyramydair.com

Pyramyd has a neat daily roundup of news and a great info site.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
www.airgunbbs.com and www.airgunforum.net

Mehul Kamdar

"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."-- Patrick Henry

Posts: 2717 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where's a good place to buy air rifles?

Jaywalker

Posts: 1006 | Location: Texas | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jaywalker,

the best site I have seen in www.pyramydair.com. I ordered an AirForce Condor on Monday, and the Fed-Ex babe brought it Saturday. 1450+fps in .177 with lightweight pellets. I am seeing over 1350fps with heavier pellets.

Rich
DRSS

posted Hide Post
Try this site. Top notch service and people. They tend to sell higher quality gear and guns.

http://www.straightshooters.com

AKA skeeter

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's a site I've referred a lot of people to because I'm a satisfied customer http://www.mac1airgun.com they really know air guns and have been in business since 1932.

One of Us
Picture of Fenring
posted Hide Post
Fairly big forum here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/79537/

Fast hairy dogs ROOL!

Posts: 131 | Location: Victoria, Australia | Registered: 15 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have purchased from both Pyramid Air and Straightshooters and I highly recommend Straight Shooters. They are a true airgun hunting shop. Easily the most knowledgable people I have talked to about Air Rifles and shooting. They were very friendly on the phone and I learned a lot from them even after just a short conversation.

Definitely check out their pellet sampler packs too. You will learn a lot about your rifle and pellet selection! It is a real eye opener about how much difference pellet selection makes.

Posts: 35 | Location: KS | Registered: 05 February 2007Reply With Quote