THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    Diana Model 48 (22) at auction

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Diana Model 48 (22) at auction
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted
I have a chance at a local Diana Model 48 in .22 cal in an auction. I've seen it but don't know the rest of the story. Currently at $90....should I be a buyer up to $150.

I'd use it for under 50 yard shots on ground squirrel pups in May.

Yes, no, maybe?

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Yes for sure.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
What Jerry said. That thing is about as powerful a springer as has ever been made -- and made well.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
That same model new is well over $500 if you can even find one. Being a side lever fixed barrel means you don’t need to worry about barrel droop when mounting a scope.

posted Hide Post
I would worry about barrel droop.. Both of mine required me to get a 20MOA mount...

Posts: 4 | Location: Sandia Park NM | Registered: 31 December 2022Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Why would the barrel droop? It’s a fixed barrel side cocker…The receiver and barrel are one unit….Confused