THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    Anyone have a Drozd SMG? Use lead!

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have a Drozd SMG? Use lead!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
If you have a drozd and the fun is all worn out of it (that happens with them) then get you some 177 round lead pellets and try it. You will be amazed at the power and accuracy.

It made it fun to play with for a whole half box of cartridges until the seal on the chamber finally tore. Dammit!

Posts: 1646 | Location: Euless, TX | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Gets a bit quiet here during hunting season.

Anyway, I had (before a mates kid talked me out of it) a little Gammo single stroke pneumatic pistol. That used .177 pellets or the lead balls.
With a pellet you were lucky to hit a bean tin at 20 feet, but with the balls I could nail a 35mm film can at 50 feet easy.
I keep meaning to try them in something really accurate.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote