New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sinclair Bore Guide Question
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi gang I am in need of a bore guide for my Rem Sendero 7mm Rem Mag and I was looking at the Sinclair website. They have a bore guide for Remington 700s that fit belted mags 7mm-30 cal. I have attached the link below. I want to make sure I buy the correct size. Is this the one I need?

I see that Possom Hollow has a very similar bore guide but they have one that fits a 7mm RM only and then and another that appears to fit belted magnums 7mm-30 cal. I did not see one for Sinclair that fits the 7mm Rem Mag only. Any help you can provide is appreciated. Thanks and have a great weekend. Mike

http://www.sinclairintl.com/pr...Remington-all-models

Posts: 74 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: 19 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Mike,

Possum Hollow is owned by Eric Sinclair, a good guy I might add, and member of the Sinclair family. I would call Eric and order from him at Possum Hollow. Be sure and have the bore guide cut long enough to come back over the stock protective sleeve (whatever sleeve you use. I use a Sinclair) so no chemicals can get on your stock. I have a couple bore guides that are a tadd short and just come to the end of my sleeve and leave a little stock exposed if I am not carefull.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Where the pine trees touch the sky | Registered: 06 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can use either guide. the 7mag only has a smaller inside diameter of .018" it just clears a 7mm brush. While the 7-30 guide clears a 30cal brush. Sinclair international DOES NOT buy any of my products anymore, so I like the idea of calling me at Possum hollow 260-782-0735 Thanks eric sinclair

Posts: 67 | Location: Possum Hollow, IN | Registered: 09 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Eric I left you voice mail. You can return my call at 989-671-9350 or e-mail at prkguy@charter.net

Thanks. Mike

Posts: 74 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: 19 August 2005Reply With Quote