Find
Notify
Tools

Did some cleaning-wipeout, Montana Extreme BMG
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Doc
posted
Got back from our WY trip this a.m. Cleaned all the guns...ALL, even ones that I haven't shot in awhile just to do the 'wipeout' test.

Wipeout is good stuff, so I did the test as stated on the bottle. I cleaned half the rifles tonight with WO, and half with the ME-BMG.

In short, Montana Extreme worked better.

I had a 270 in the safe that I cleaned with ME-BMG about 3 months ago. Did the WO test as stated on the can, and the patch came out white after WO was in the bore 21 minutes. I cleaned a rifle with WO about a month ago, then tried the ME-BMG on it tonight for grins....copper on the patch.

Don't care for the caustic fumes of ME but from what I've seen, it works better.

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than my guns

one of us
posted Hide Post
That's been my experience also.

Posts: 407 | Location: Olive Branch, MS | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
wipe-out needed to be left in the bore for 24hrs,..21min isn't enough time at all. I use them both, and I bet after 24hrs with the wipe-out and the accelerator, 50BMG wouldn't find any copper whatsoever. I have yet to have anything get a bore any cleaner than wipe-out. Now if I have to be done in a hurry,..then 50BMG and a nylon brush.

Difficulty is inevitable
Misery is optional

Posts: 1496 | Location: behind the crosshairs | Registered: 01 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
WipeOut procedure calls for 20 minutes, 60 minutes, or 24 hours.

As much as I baby my rifles, I wouldn't imagine it would take longer than the first recommended time frame.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You need to use the accelerator if you only leave the W-O in the barrel for 20 minutes. Wipe-Out does not contain any ammonia, so it does not harm the barrel to leave it in longer. I use the accelerator with W-O and patch the barrel after about 4 hours and I am very happy that I don't have to scrub the barrel with a brush anymore.

Posts: 203 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hoghunting:
You need to use the accelerator if you only leave the W-O in the barrel for 20 minutes. Wipe-Out does not contain any ammonia, so it does not harm the barrel to leave it in longer. I use the accelerator with W-O and patch the barrel after about 4 hours and I am very happy that I don't have to scrub the barrel with a brush anymore.

Have you used a bore scope to confirm this?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I've used sweets and 50BMG that came out on white patches to prove it. Leave it in overnight, patch it clean, and it's done.

Difficulty is inevitable
Misery is optional

Posts: 1496 | Location: behind the crosshairs | Registered: 01 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
ok, I'll try it.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Have a look at this site.

http://warthog1134.com/

There are results from tests that I ran and a test a customer ran on his own. The results speak for themselves.

I dissected Wipe-Out. It’s shaving cream with a bit of ammonia. I didn’t find it as affective as advertised. Why does it need an accelerator?

50 BMG didn't fare all that well either.

warthog1134.com

Posts: 631 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: 14 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Doc
posted Hide Post
Roger, I saw the other thread here and on precision long range hunter. I would certainly try your bore cleaner but it's hard to discredit MEBMG and wipeout, as well as some others when I've taken a borescope to the bores and they look new, never fired, in many instances.

How much is your stuff?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I dissected Wipe-Out. It’s shaving cream with a bit of ammonia. I didn’t find it as affective as advertised. Why does it need an accelerator?

Roger,

After reading your post, I took a can of Wipe-Out to the Chemistry Dept. at UT-Dallas as I graduated from there and know many of the professors. Their tests revealed absolutely NO ammonia and NO shaving cream.

I am not sure how you did your testing, but credibility is lost with inaccurate statements.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Roger,

After reading your post, I took a can of Wipe-Out to the Chemistry Dept. at UT-Dallas as I graduated from there and know many of the professors. Their tests revealed absolutely NO ammonia and NO shaving cream.

I am not sure how you did your testing, but credibility is lost with inaccurate statements.

My goodness people are touchy about their favorite prejudices and old reliable goods. Introduce something new, and minds slam shut with resounding noise.

What have you got against shaving cream anyway? I'll tell you my bias against the stuff. I have a beard. I haven't shaved in something like 25 years. I'm going to die with my handsome mug hidden by hair. My plans are for cremation. A hairy face will aid greatly in combustion.

I think Wipe-Out is an innovative use of shaving cream. I just didn't find it as effective as the hype surrounding the product would indicate. And you didn’t answer why it needed an accelerator to make it work better. It works, or it doesn’t work.

I'll add one more claim to really annoy you. Sweets 7.62 is a mix of common dish soap and 5% ammonia. Anyone can try these experiments with Sweets. Put a little on your finger. Rub it. Now try some dish soap. Dawn would be good. You’ll feel the same slippery, soapy feel. Stage 2: Squirt a little Sweets into a clear drinking glass, and your favorite dish soap in a second glass. About the same amount of soap. Fill both glasses with water from the tap. Watch the dish soap foam up. Watch the Sweets foam up.

I experimented with putting the active ingredients in Warthog in dish soap. I found a better and faster way, one that wasn't as complicated to manufacture and bottle and one that kept costs down to a manageable level.

Consider this before you jump to an unfounded conclusion: A copper cleaner that doesn’t work will in all probability be more popular and will sell more units than a bore cleaner that actually does work. The placebo effect common in medicine explains that phenomenon. As a last resort, a doctor may prescribe a medication that’s totally ineffective for a condition the physician can’t treat or even diagnose. The patient takes the inert medication and improves, sometimes dramatically. This is very common. (The Physician’s Desk Reference even contains placebo pills. For the uninitiated, the PDR contains every approved drug manufactured in this nation. I had one on my desk for years and used it every day in my work so I intimately familiar with it’s contents.)

The placebo affect works the same with a bore cleaner. The user uses the ineffective cleaner, sees some crap come out his bore, and then clean patches, and pronounces the bore clean and the placebo cleaner the greatest thing since Christ cleansed the temple. Unfortunately, the copper that the placebo supposedly removed is still in the bore. It never showed up on the user’s patch.

It is my firm belief, based on decades of recreational and professional experience with firearms, and from conversations with several gunsmiths, that most accuracy problems in formerly good shooting rifles, stem from copper fouling in the bore. A good cleaning with an effective copper solvent will bring the rifle back to an accurate shooter.

PS: My chemist can beat up your chemist.

warthog1134.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc:
Roger, I saw the other thread here and on precision long range hunter. I would certainly try your bore cleaner but it's hard to discredit MEBMG and wipeout, as well as some others when I've taken a borescope to the bores and they look new, never fired, in many instances.

How much is your stuff?

$13.50 plus $6.50 shipping and handling. It's more than some on the market, and less than others for the initial purchase. However, you will use less Warthog than you will of anything else on the market. Warthog come with a flip top pour spout. It's easy to drip on a patch. Six to eight drops on a patch does the job. Of course, you can really slater it on and even spill a lot of the stuff. No instructions can change that, but we recommend 6 to 8 drops. I've been working on my persoanl bottle for 2 years and I do a lot of shooting. Ounce for ounce in actual use, Warthog costs less since you'll use less.

warthog1134.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roger,

My professors and their PhD candidates had nothing to gain or lose by checking Wipe-Out. Their findings are the same as the manufacturer's claims.

You have more to gain by stating that Wipe-Out does not work and that it contains ingredients that the manufacturer does not use.

You might want to be more careful about your statements as you have just set yourself up for a libel suit from Wipe-Out. I guess you will find out if your chemist can beat up their chemists.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Roger,

My professors and their PhD candidates had nothing to gain or lose by checking Wipe-Out. Their findings are the same as the manufacturer's claims.

You have more to gain by stating that Wipe-Out does not work and that it contains ingredients that the manufacturer does not use.

You might want to be more careful about your statements as you have just set yourself up for a libel suit from Wipe-Out. I guess you will find out if your chemist can beat up their chemists.

I guess we've deteriorated down to my lawyers can beat up thier lawyers.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Sorry RogerK, but lying about the contents of your competitors product even under factual proof to the contrary completely destroys any credibility you might be trying to gain. You look pretty foolish on this thread. Sorry to be so direct but that's how I see it.................DJ

....Remember that this is all supposed to be for fun!..................

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by djpaintles:
Sorry RogerK, but lying about the contents of your competitors product even under factual proof to the contrary completely destroys any credibility you might be trying to gain. You look pretty foolish on this thread. Sorry to be so direct but that's how I see it.................DJ

Post your factual proof.

warthog1134.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Roger,

.................................DJ

Posts: 3976 | Location: Oklahoma,USA | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Roger,

That's fatual proof? RK

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Roger, the 20 bucks a bottle is for a 4 oz. bottle if I remember correctly, about twice the price of Butches, and I do not take nearly the strokes that you reccomend to get a barrel clean. As I suggested offer a 1/2 oz. bottle to a few guys and let them post what they find. You are doing yourself an injustice saying you asked a few gunsmiths what they thought without naming them, most of the readers here are smart enough to know the AVERAGE gunsmith in this country works with a sledge hammer and crowbar, a bit above average and they graduate to being able to handle a hacksaw.

Bob

Posts: 529 | Location: Harrison, Maine - Pensacola, Fl. | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by b beyer:
Roger, the 20 bucks a bottle is for a 4 oz. bottle if I remember correctly, about twice the price of Butches, and I do not take nearly the strokes that you reccomend to get a barrel clean. As I suggested offer a 1/2 oz. bottle to a few guys and let them post what they find. You are doing yourself an injustice saying you asked a few gunsmiths what they thought without naming them, most of the readers here are smart enough to know the AVERAGE gunsmith in this country works with a sledge hammer and crowbar, a bit above average and they graduate to being able to handle a hacksaw.

Answer to Free Warthog

Check in at my Bore Cleaner Test post on this site. The last post I made was in response to a post you made. I offered you a full bottle of Warthog at no cost several days ago. I’ll make the same offer here. E-mail me your name and address at rogerk@warthog1134.com and I'll send you a bottle at no charge. I'll also enter your name in the rifle contest. Pass the bottle around to your buddies, if you are so inclined.

This isn't the first bottle we’ve sent out to no cost for testing. I'm picking guys at random. Turnaround on feedback takes time. We are hearing from paying customers who are very pleased with Warthog. One customer returned his order of Montana 50BMG for a refund after he tried Warthog.

The cost of Warthog is an issue. Take pumps for instance. Brass or bronze impellers, and if they have a plastic impeller that will stand up to the raw chemicals in Warthog, the shaft always turns out to be brass or bronze. The first pump we tried lasted exactly one day, and it was a very short day.

Saying Warthog actually costs less to use, like we state on our web site, isn’t very persuasive, so I will give you a few figures, hard evidence anyone can check with a little patience.

Warthog comes in a flip top pour spout that makes it possible to drip it on a patch a drop at a time. That choice was deliberate and added to the cost. It’s a few cents per bottle, but multiplied by 50,000 adds up. I decided to use this type of top because it’s easier to control the application of the cleaner to a patch. It’s what I personally want in a method of applying the solvent, so that’s what we used. I also hate having a jar of a stinking solvent on my cleaning bench with the top off. Knocking it over is always a threat. Knock a bottle of Warthog over with the flip top open and you’ll spill a few drops max. And most of the stink stays in the bottle where it belongs.

I use Pro Shot 1.5 inch patches to clean my .270, 7MM and .30 bores. Eight drops saturates a patch this size almost to the edges. It leaves just enough dry around the edge to grab the patch. Ten drops saturates the patch edge to edge, if you drip it on just right, which I usually don’t.

Wipe-Out states that you will get 75 applications out of their product. The information is on their web site at: http://www.sharpshootr.com/wipeout.htm toward the bottom of the page. I’m not picking on Wipe-Out. The people that run the place are the only manufacturers that state how many applications you can expect from their product.

I filled one of the exact same bottles that we use to hold Warthog with water and started dripping water and counting. If you use 10 drops of Warthog per patch, you’ll get 5000 wet patches out of a 4 oz bottle. If you use 8 drops, you’ll get 5800 wet patches out of a 4 oz bottle.

Let’s say you use 10 drops per patch @ 5000 wet patches per bottle. If you use 10 patches to clean a bore, you’ll get 500 cleanings out of a bottle of Warthog.

The suggested retail price for Wipe-Out, also on their web site, is $12.99. They state up front 75 applications. The instructions on the can state “Reapply†until a patch comes out clean. No matter how you cut it, if you clean a bore with one application of Wipe-Out, and you don’t shoot any extra out the opposite end of the bore like I did when I tried it, you are limited to 75 bore cleanings at $12.99. That’s the best you can do under optimum circumstances. That’s not an experiment I did; that’s according to the company that makes and markets the product.

Wipe-Out: 75 cleanings at $12.99 = 17 cents a cleaning.

Warthog sells for $13.50 pluses $6.50 shipping and handling: $20.00 bucks a bottle.

Using 10 patches of Warthog per cleaning @ 500 cleanings = 4 cents a cleaning.

75 cleanings under optimum conditions with no spills versus 500 cleanings. Hell, you can spill 10 patches worth of Warthog on the floor and actually use 10 patches to clean and you’d still get 250 cleanings out a bottle.

Now which product is the most expensive?

You’d have to get awful sloppy with Warthog to bring it up to what Wipe-Out costs.

E-mail me your name and address and I’ll get a bottle out to you. One honest test will prove to you that Warthog sets a new standard in bore cleaning.

Right now I’m heading out on a pheasant hunt as soon as a click a button or two.

warthog1134.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogerK:
quote:

Check in at my Bore Cleaner Test post on this site. The last post I made was in response to a post you made. I offered you a full bottle of Warthog at no cost several days ago. I’ll make the same offer here. E-mail me your name and address at rogerk@warthog1134.com and I'll send you a bottle at no charge. I'll also enter your name in the rifle contest. Pass the bottle around to your buddies, if you are so inclined.

This isn't the first bottle we’ve sent out to no cost for testing. I'm picking guys at random. Turnaround on feedback takes time. We are hearing from paying customers who are very pleased with Warthog. One customer returned his order of Montana 50BMG for a refund after he tried Warthog.

The cost of Warthog is an issue. Take pumps for instance. Brass or bronze impellers, and if they have a plastic impeller that will stand up to the raw chemicals in Warthog, the shaft always turns out to be brass or bronze. The first pump we tried lasted exactly one day, and it was a very short day.

Saying Warthog actually costs less to use, like we state on our web site, isn’t very persuasive, so I will give you a few figures, hard evidence anyone can check with a little patience.

Warthog comes in a flip top pour spout that makes it possible to drip it on a patch a drop at a time. That choice was deliberate and added to the cost. It’s a few cents per bottle, but multiplied by 50,000 adds up. I decided to use this type of top because it’s easier to control the application of the cleaner to a patch. It’s what I personally want in a method of applying the solvent, so that’s what we used. I also hate having a jar of a stinking solvent on my cleaning bench with the top off. Knocking it over is always a threat. Knock a bottle of Warthog over with the flip top open and you’ll spill a few drops max. And most of the stink stays in the bottle where it belongs.

I use Pro Shot 1.5 inch patches to clean my .270, 7MM and .30 bores. Eight drops saturates a patch this size almost to the edges. It leaves just enough dry around the edge to grab the patch. Ten drops saturates the patch edge to edge, if you drip it on just right, which I usually don’t.

Wipe-Out states that you will get 75 applications out of their product. The information is on their web site at: http://www.sharpshootr.com/wipeout.htm toward the bottom of the page. I’m not picking on Wipe-Out. The people that run the place are the only manufacturers that state how many applications you can expect from their product.

I filled one of the exact same bottles that we use to hold Warthog with water and started dripping water and counting. If you use 10 drops of Warthog per patch, you’ll get 5000 wet patches out of a 4 oz bottle. If you use 8 drops, you’ll get 5800 wet patches out of a 4 oz bottle.

Let’s say you use 10 drops per patch @ 5000 wet patches per bottle. If you use 10 patches to clean a bore, you’ll get 500 cleanings out of a bottle of Warthog.

The suggested retail price for Wipe-Out, also on their web site, is $12.99. They state up front 75 applications. The instructions on the can state “Reapply†until a patch comes out clean. No matter how you cut it, if you clean a bore with one application of Wipe-Out, and you don’t shoot any extra out the opposite end of the bore like I did when I tried it, you are limited to 75 bore cleanings at $12.99. That’s the best you can do under optimum circumstances. That’s not an experiment I did; that’s according to the company that makes and markets the product.

Warthog sells for $13.50 pluses $6.50 shipping and handling: $20.00 bucks a bottle.

75 cleanings under optimum conditions with no spills versus 500 cleanings. Hell, you can spill 10 patches worth of Warthog on the floor and actually use 10 patches to clean and you’d still get 250 cleanings out a bottle.

You’d have to get awful sloppy with Warthog to bring it up to what Wipe-Out costs.

E-mail me your name and address and I’ll get a bottle out to you. One honest test will prove to you that Warthog sets a new standard in bore cleaning.

Right now I’m heading out on a pheasant hunt as soon as a click a button or two.

warthog1134.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Roger,

That's fatual proof? RK

Simply put either you or Hoghunting and the Chemistry dept of UT-Dallas are not telling the truth. I don't think Hoghunting was making his story up....................DJ

one of us
posted Hide Post
I want to thank djpaintles and hoghunting for the argument. It made me dig deeper and learn more about chemicals used to clean bores.

It should be obvious by now that neither of them has any proof to back up what they say, or if they have the proof, they aren’t going to present it. So here is my proof:

The main ingredient in Wipe-Out is Butyl Cellosolveâ„¢, chemical name: 2-Butoxyethanol. (See synonyms listed below.)

Butyl CELLOSOLVE is a clear, colorless liquid with a mild pleasant odor.

Mineral oils, water and soaps are miscible with Butyl CELLOSOLVE. (Miscible means they mix, like with shaving cream, which is an expandable soap.)

Some common uses of Butyl CELLOSOLVE:
Solvent for nitrocellulose, resins, grease and oil.
Dry cleaning.
Varnish removers.

Butyl Cellosolve is a solvent for nitrocellulose, a major component in gunpowder. No argument from me on that point. But not one word in the literature that I reviewed about Butyl Cellosolve dissolving copper. If anyone can find anything in any library or chemical journal that says Butyl Cellosolve dissolves copper, let me know. If it doesn’t dissolve copper, the can ought not say copper cleaner.

Some common household products that contain Butyl CELLOSOLVE:
Household cleaners.
Insecticides.
Laundry detergents.
Paint thinners.
Oven cleaners.
Toilet Bowl Cleaners. (Gives a whole new meaning to the term, Wipe-Out.)

Synonyms for Butyl CELLOSOLVE: (How, if used in a product, this chemical may appear on common household labels, including toilet bowl cleaners.)

2-Butoxy-1-Ethanol
2-Butoxyethanol
3-Oxa-1-Heptanol
Bucs
Butoxyethanol
Butyl Glycol
Butyl Oxitol
Dowanol EB
Ektasolve EB
Ethylene Glycol N-Butyl
Gafcol EB
Glycol Butyl Ether
Glycol Ether EB
Glycol Ether EB Acetate
Glycol Monobutyl Ether
Jeffersol EB
Monobutyl Ether Of Ethylene Glycol
Monobutyl Glycol Ether
N-Butoxyethanol
O-Butyl Ethylene Glycol
Poly-Solv EB

Except for some editorial comment, I didn’t write any of the above. Everything came from manufacturer’s literature on how this chemical is used. Members and visitors to this site can decide for themselves.

warthog1134.com

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to argue with any of yall, but I have found if you run a patch soaked in hydrogen peroxide after 50bmg, it will act as an accelerator and speed 50bmg up, and I have borescoped my rifle after doing this, found no damage at all, and a nice clean bore.

Brian

Posts: 27 | Location: Sanger, TEXAS | Registered: 30 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
over the last 20 minutes i been conducting a little test of my own. I am in NO way for hire or profit.

i used ammonia from wal-mart, wipe-out, hoppes #9, window cleaner in a can from auto zone, brake cleaner, after 20 minutes new bullets from sierra, i didnt weigh them before and didnt weigh them afterwords, my thoughts are how much is on the patch after soaking it with the cleaners. Wipe-out so far as far surpassed anything i have here right now. Lots and lots of blue on the patch. hoppes, slight amount, nothing to write home about. ammonia from wal-mart, very little about like hoppes #9, glass cleaner zilch, brake cleaner zilch. i have used barnes cr-10 in the past and it is about like wipe-out imo. i havent tried warthog yet but may do so. I hate paying shipping when i can run to sportsmans wearhouse about 3 miles from me and get wip-out or cr-10

Posts: 117 | Location: colorado springs, co. | Registered: 10 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The main ingredient in Wipe-Out is Butyl Cellosolveâ„¢, chemical name: 2-Butoxyethanol. (See synonyms listed below.)

Butyl CELLOSOLVE is a clear, colorless liquid with a mild pleasant odor.

Mineral oils, water and soaps are miscible with Butyl CELLOSOLVE. (Miscible means they mix, like with shaving cream, which is an expandable soap.)

Some common uses of Butyl CELLOSOLVE:
Solvent for nitrocellulose, resins, grease and oil.
Dry cleaning.
Varnish removers.

Butyl Cellosolve is a solvent for nitrocellulose, a major component in gunpowder. No argument from me on that point. But not one word in the literature that I reviewed about Butyl Cellosolve dissolving copper. If anyone can find anything in any library or chemical journal that says Butyl Cellosolve dissolves copper, let me know. If it doesn’t dissolve copper, the can ought not say copper cleaner.

Some common household products that contain Butyl CELLOSOLVE:
Household cleaners.
Insecticides.
Laundry detergents.
Paint thinners.
Oven cleaners.
Toilet Bowl Cleaners. (Gives a whole new meaning to the term, Wipe-Out.)

Synonyms for Butyl CELLOSOLVE: (How, if used in a product, this chemical may appear on common household labels, including toilet bowl cleaners.)

2-Butoxy-1-Ethanol
2-Butoxyethanol
3-Oxa-1-Heptanol
Bucs
Butoxyethanol
Butyl Glycol
Butyl Oxitol
Dowanol EB
Ektasolve EB
Ethylene Glycol N-Butyl
Gafcol EB
Glycol Butyl Ether
Glycol Ether EB
Glycol Ether EB Acetate
Glycol Monobutyl Ether
Jeffersol EB
Monobutyl Ether Of Ethylene Glycol
Monobutyl Glycol Ether
N-Butoxyethanol
O-Butyl Ethylene Glycol
Poly-Solv EB

Except for some editorial comment, I didn’t write any of the above. Everything came from manufacturer’s literature on how this chemical is used. Members and visitors to this site can decide for themselves.

Now that I can believe. However it proves exactly what hoghunter said and disproves your assertion that it's shaving cream with ammonia added....................
Again your stuff might be the best stuff since smokeless powder, but making false accusations about a competitors product IMHO isn't the best way to go about selling your stuff.....................DJ

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks, dj

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

This isn't the first bottle we’ve sent out to no cost for testing. I'm picking guys at random.

What you need is a tester in Australia.
Send me some and I'll pay for it if it is obviously better than Sweet's.
However I will not try Wipe Out as a shave creme as I may loose my tan and go blue or green.

Posts: 2355 | Location: Australia | Registered: 14 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The complaints and objections to Warthog as a product far outnumber the compliments on this forum. However, the objections are coming from people that haven’t tried the product. They have theoretical objections to Warthog based on zero personal experience. The feedback from those who have actually tried Warthog has been positive.

warthog1134.com

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Roger...something within Wipeout has to dissolve the copper...as does the "something" within the WO clones (I've used them all)? I plan on trying your product once I deplete my can of shave cream and hopefully, your product is not an aftershave Big Grin

Posts: 149 | Location: NW Oregon | Registered: 05 November 2003Reply With Quote