ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Dande East Hunt with Charlton McCallum Safaris Karunga Camp

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dande East Hunt with Charlton McCallum Safaris Karunga Camp
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Posting this report for a client that CMS just had the privilege of hosting in Dande East. Troy and Brian had a wonderful time and Troy took some great trophies. The sable below is one Troy elected not to take and the client coming in after Troy shot.

I just returned from a 14-day tuskless/buffalo hunt with CM Safaris in the Dande East area, and what an adventure!

Being an outfitter and guide in Alaska, I wanted a true African safari experience like I've read about while growing up, and CM Safaris delivered 100%.

Both hunts were rewarding physically, as we had long tracking days, and picked through alot of game through the binos looking for the right size and age.

Elephant on Day 2, and buffalo on Day 4, with numerous glimpses of different plains game in the area reconfirmed I was right in coming to hunt with these gentlemen. Accommodations and staff were top notch . . . I should know, I run two wilderness operations.

I could have shot numerous other plains game, and ended up with a duiker, bushbuck and hyena to finish out the hunt.

If you want a true African safari where the bush is thick, the hunting is not canned, and if you are prepared to put in the WORK, you WILL be rewarded for it.

This is the place for you...

P.S. Never bet against Buzz with the rifle, but try him in a game of golf sometime, and you just might get a little of your money back!!

Thanks guys for a wonderful safari adventure, I will be back!

Troy

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Sable in the pic was turned down by Troy and then shot by a great old client after Troy hunt!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big thanks to Tim Herald who booked Troy with us!

One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Great stuff Buzz. I know Troy had a wonderful hunt. Sorry I couldn’t get the pics to load last week.

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Another great safari with CMS in the books.

Posts: 1789 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I like the curl on that Sable, regardless of whatever length it has!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote