ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo Hunt / Roger Whittall Safaris / PH Butch Coaton / Zimbabwe -Video

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo Hunt / Roger Whittall Safaris / PH Butch Coaton / Zimbabwe -Video
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
In late September i returned to one of my favourite place to film Safaris. Humani Ranch in the Save Valley Conservancy has been without hunting permits for three years. It has been an uphill battle for the Whittall family but despite all the odds,by using their own savings and even selling the company aircraft Roger and his son guy continued the anti poaching efforts they are renowned for and with hunting permits back in hand i can honestly say that Humani is without doubt of of Africas premier hunting destinations .Mr Vee was after a wide buff for his first Cape Buffalo.From the video you will see we passed up some seriously awesome old Dagga Boys for the 40" Bull we took on day 6. As usual i have not included plains game footage.I hope you enjoy the video as much as i enjoyed filming it. Roger Whittall I salute you.

https://youtu.be/Jc_7AvGD58Y

Posts: 111 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 19 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great bull as well as great film work!

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Really good stuff.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9871 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Unreal place, great people. Glad they're hunting again.

Posts: 988 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Nicely edited and good choice of music. Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
Super. Thanks for putting it up !!

Charlie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2262 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done!

Posts: 637 | Location: Moscow, Russia | Registered: 13 March 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Nice job Andy...

Posts: 3 | Location: Zim | Registered: 20 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic camera work and editing. Thank you for sharing.

The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense

Posts: 781 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: 22 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Great video and great buff! Thanks for sharing.

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2

Posts: 1793 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guy Whittall
posted Hide Post
Nice job Andy and Butch.

Woodhits thank you very much for the kind words and yes it is just a huge relief to be back hunting and operating on humani.Roger Whittalls pure passion for wild life and Humani has managed to save and protect another safari area from human encroachment. A special thankyou to all RWS clients both past and present for making all this possible.

Posts: 196 | Location: Zimbabwe and Mozambique | Registered: 04 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great video! Nice footage and some great bulls!