ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    buff footage. Roger Whittall Safaris

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

buff footage. Roger Whittall Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Back in 2012(the days of tape) I was privileged enough to film some buff hunts for Roger Whittall Safaris on Humani Ranch in the Save Valley. Thankfully Humani has its hunting quota again and many clients are once again enjoying the exciting hunting on offer. I hope you enjoy my footage from 2012.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUUU7R-zq-A

Posts: 111 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 19 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Superb Video ! Very Welle done

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 610 | Location: NC | Registered: 17 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing...

What time of year were you there??

Posts: 1615 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 1793 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
great Video

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent. Wish all those guys were me....

Posts: 10175 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Highlander7
posted Hide Post
Incredible footage! Thanks for sharing!

MSG, USA (Ret.) Armor
NRA Life Memeber

Posts: 596 | Location: Chester County, PA. | Registered: 09 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
great video!!

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Nice.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Loved the video!!! Extremely well done!
Great to see Butch Coaton! I hunted in Bubye with him 2014 and considered him one of the best!
I'd love to hunt Humani!

Best regards, D. Nelson

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great photography!

Posts: 2591 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
As a hunting destination for a solid all round trip, Humani is one of the best areas in the country!!

Nice footage Pencil!!

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. I agree with Mr Labat . Humani is certainly one or the finest hunting destination in Zimbabwe. To answer a few questions . I filmed that footage between April and August. Unfortunately due to a health issue I could not continue into the dry season which is hotter but better for filming. The phs where Butch Coaton, Peter Wood and Guy Whittall. All good hunters and good fun in camp. Humani has not been hunted since and now that it has quota again The trophies are better than ever.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Love Humani- Guy wasn't in camp when I was there but Pete and Butch were a lot of fun.

Posts: 988 | Location: AL | Registered: 13 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andy Buchanan. Film Africa:
Thanks for the feedback gentlemen. I agree with Mr Labat . Humani is certainly one or the finest hunting destination in Zimbabwe. To answer a few questions . I filmed that footage between April and August. Unfortunately due to a health issue I could not continue into the dry season which is hotter but better for filming. The phs where Butch Coaton, Peter Wood and Guy Whittall. All good hunters and good fun in camp. Humani has not been hunted since and now that it has quota again The trophies are better than ever.

Any 2015 reports from Humani?

Posts: 1865 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Humani was my first hunt in Zimbabwe and always will hold a special place in my heart. One of those places you always want to go back. Mopari and Turgwe Camps are fantastic.

Posts: 725 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good stuff Andy. Are you filming for Kambako again this year?? Sam from Virginia.

Posts: 285 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: 04 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dead Eye
posted Hide Post
Great video.

I hunted with Butch in 2012 also. Thanks for bringing back some good memories.

Posts: 395 | Location: Canada | Registered: 06 March 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Sam. Im actually freelance filming this year although i will be back in the Niassa filming with Kambako in August. I hope your well,Maybe i should post some of your leopard footage? When is the next big safari for you guys?
quote:
Originally posted by 163bc:
Good stuff Andy. Are you filming for Kambako again this year?? Sam from Virginia.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Safari 2 . Im meeting with Guy Whittall tomorrow , unfortunately i have not done any filming there this year but ill try get some pictures from him tomorrow to send to you. Im doing some filming on humani later this year so i will keep you posted as to videos.Happy Hunting
quote:
Originally posted by Safari2:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy Buchanan. Film Africa:

Any 2015 reports from Humani?

One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Outstanding, thanks,

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guy Whittall
posted Hide Post
Andy that was a nice surprise.Thank you for posting.You sure have a serious Talent and look forward to you filming a couple of hunts later in the year.Now that you have the DRONE we will have some more fun.

I am sure we will get some reports of our past couple of hunts in the next month or so.I know Peter Kreigton is working on a report of his last leopard hunt in june as well as the one he is doing now.

quote:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KUUU7R-zq-A

Posts: 196 | Location: Zimbabwe and Mozambique | Registered: 04 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very Nice.

Posts: 142 | Location: Hidalgo, Texas /Monterrey, Mexico | Registered: 12 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 64rcs
posted Hide Post
Watched it over and over again.....super footage!

one of us
posted Hide Post
Great video!

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice Smiler

posted Hide Post
The videos helped us feel good about the buffalo hunt we had booked with Roger Whittall Safaris. Three of us hunted with Guy, Butch and Colin and all took nice old 'dugga boys. Great experience and real hunting - no fences and heavy cover.