ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Lord Derby's Giant Eland : Cameroon March 2014 : Photo's added
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lord Derby's Giant Eland : Cameroon March 2014 : Photo's added
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Great stuff.

What did the other horn measure just out of interest?

What specie of pig do they have in the area?

Longer horn was 51 6/8 and shorter 51 3/8.

Warthog....very rare they have decent tusks. Did see a few Boars but no shooters.
Red River Hogs. To me they looked the same as the Bushpig I have seen elsewhere in Africa.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve416:
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Great stuff.

What did the other horn measure just out of interest?

What specie of pig do they have in the area?

Longer horn was 51 6/8 and shorter 51 3/8.

Warthog....very rare they have decent tusks. Did see a few Boars but no shooters.
Red River Hogs. To me they looked the same as the Bushpig I have seen elsewhere in Africa.

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Biddleman
posted Hide Post
I can't decide which is more awesome, the hard hunting you had to put in those first five days or the LDE itself. They are both great! Congrats.

Posts: 134 | Location: Wrightsville, PA | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on another 'trophy of a lifetime'! What an incredible hunt, the memories you'll carry with you are beyond what money can buy.

Posts: 3856 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote