ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Trophy Bull and tuskless cow elephant, CM Safaris, Dande Safari Area, video added.
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trophy Bull and tuskless cow elephant, CM Safaris, Dande Safari Area, video added.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
Great photos, report and hunt. Well done!

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I just took another look at all the great pictures in the report. I particularly liked the one of Justin peering through the bush.
He's famous for that mischievous grin ( probably a good thing you didn't take a picture of the other thing he's famous for ?!?!? )

Posts: 559 | Location: UK | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!! Great pictures and a great story.

Life member NRA
formally scrappy

Posts: 192 | Location: Ga | Registered: 21 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great report Marty! You did a nice mix of photos showing different facets of a safari, the people shots are great. Thanks for sharing.

One of Us
Picture of Slider
posted Hide Post
Great photos and hunt!!! Congrats

Posts: 2601 | Location: East Wenatchee | Registered: 18 August 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marty:
I very much enjoyed reading your report then watching the vid of the elephant shooting. Impressive how effective a brain shot is.
Great pictures too.
Thanks much for sharing with us.
George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5993 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ChrisTroskie
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2

Well done to all involved. Excellent report of an excellent hunt.

Regards,

Chris Troskie
Tel. +27 82 859-0771
email. chris@ct-safaris.com
Sabrisa Ranch Ellisras RSA
www.ct-safaris.com
https://youtu.be/4usXceRdkH4

Posts: 851 | Location: Sabrisa Ranch Limpopo Province - South Africa | Registered: 03 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Marty,

Just wonderful. To chase the elephant I consider a privlege. Fine report and shots. Great pics and I also take pics of all flora and fauna.

Mike tu2

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very well done, thanks for sharing.

Photobucket

Posts: 410 | Location: Benton, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: 16 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
congrats,all of the photos were great as was the reports,well done............. clap

Posts: 282 | Location: TALLAHASSEE,FL | Registered: 08 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the tuskless, the bull and the zebra! A great report with some great photographs! Good for you. What was the double btw ?

Also good to see that Buzz is sporting a new hat this season!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2317 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Charlie-
The double is an old Searcy, a BSS conversion 470. Inelegant, but a good working rifle that has never failed me.
Sad to say, the hat is Justin's, Buzz "borrowed" it for the hunt.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marty:
. . . the hat is Justin's, Buzz "borrowed" it for the hunt.

Been there, done that.

Mike

Posts: 21621 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing that excellent hunt!

jpj3

Posts: 141 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 05 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Very well done.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sheephunterab
posted Hide Post
Fabulous...thanks so much for sharing!

Posts: 1857 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 27 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Marty, well done on an excellent adventure. I do hope you get to do at least another two such hunts.

A good write up and pictures.

Posts: 492 | Location: Queensland, Australia | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great pics great report great video ...
Thanks for lettings us re-live your foots steps

Posts: 1625 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great hunt. CMS are a great example of how to run an area and it's operations. The proof is in the pudding they say!!

Posts: 229 | Location: Coutada 9 Mozambique | Registered: 27 December 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great report and sounds like a top notch experience for sure. What are the plans for the Ivory? Non-importable correct? I am asking because I am trying to figure out this new situation myself.

Congrats again!

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2855 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There is as of yet no plan for the ivory, except waiting and hoping for USFWS to come around. I am hopeful but not sanguine.
I didn't go for the ivory, but I really want it.
For now it is being stored, at no charge, by TCI.

Posts: 1981 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 22 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great Hunt and your photographs are excellent. All of the photos are good but I really liked the ones "You just plain like"

Tim

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
GREAT ,GREAT REPORT ,FOR THOSE OF US THAT LOVE RHODESIA ITS NICE TO SEE THE COUNTRY AGAIN .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6381 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Just an update. Buzz says the bull was aged at 40.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a well done trip...loved the report and photos and the ''little world''photos were special..thanks for sharing.... beer

Posts: 282 | Location: TALLAHASSEE,FL | Registered: 08 September 2013Reply With Quote